Last Edition 01.01.2024
1. PERSONAL DATA COMPOSITION
2. PURPOSE AND GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
3. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PROCEDURE
3.1. We collect your personal data in the following ways:
- By you providing data through filling in the relevant forms on our website (for example, feedback forms) or by providing data in any other way (for example, by sending to our e-mail). Such data may include, in particular, your last name, first name, patronymic, age, gender, city of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, as well as any other information that you have filled in the relevant field of the feedback form. «link»
- From partners or third parties with whom you interact. We may receive information that other companies share with us or sell to us. For example, you may have consented to another company sharing your personal information with us when you signed up for a telecommunications service or merchant loyalty program. We may also collect information from publicly available sources, such as Internet postings, blog posts, videos, or social media pages. We may also receive information from other companies, such as resellers of consumer data, who collect or aggregate data they obtain from publicly available databases (subject to local legal requirements) or with your consent for such companies to use your data, and subsequently - by us
3.2. Processing time. Personal data that we process for a specific purpose or for certain purposes is not stored by us longer than is necessary to achieve this purpose or these purposes, which are established in clause 2.2. of this Policy. Your personal data will be stored as long as there is a purpose for their processing and until you send a request to delete personal data or revoke your consent to their processing. If you do not send such a request, personal data will be deleted in the following period: after 48 months of inactivity on all communication channels. We define inactivity based on several internal criteria. Notwithstanding anything else in this clause, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) that contain your personal information:
- in those cases in which the law requires us to do so;
- if we believe that these documents may be relevant to any current or future legal, arbitration or administrative dispute;
- in order to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights and interests (including providing information to other parties to prevent fraud or reduce credit risks).
3.3. Change, deletion or destruction of personal data. We make changes to your personal data on the basis of your written, motivated request sent to enilno.renilepip%40olleh We make changes to your personal data also at the request of other subjects of relations in the field of personal data protection, if there is your consent or the corresponding change is carried out in accordance with the prescription of the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada on Human Rights or by a court decision that has entered into force. Removal/destruction of your personal data is carried out in the following cases:
- expiration of the data storage period determined in accordance with clause 3.2. this Policy;
- issuance of a corresponding order by the Commissioner or officials of the Secretariat of the Commissioner designated by him;
- entry into legal force of a court decision regarding the deletion or destruction of personal data;
- by your written statement sent to enilno.renilepip%40olleh, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data without specifying the reasons, if the only basis for the processing is your consent.
3.4 You have the right to request, change or delete your Personal Data held by our Organization. To do this, you need to make a corresponding request by sending it to the contact address enilno.renilepip%40olleh, if another independent way of requesting, changing or deleting Personal Data is not provided for by the technical capabilities of the Site. In the subject of the letter, you must indicate «Removal of personal data», and in the body - your contact details and user ID on the website of our Organization.
4. PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER
4.1. You authorize us to disclose your personal information (personal data) to any of our employees, managers, policyholders, professional advisors (including attorneys, notaries, etc.), information technology and security companies, and other companies that provide services to us, agents, suppliers, contractors or subcontractors, in the scope and purposes specified in this Policy. We provide such companies only with the personal information they need to perform the tasks assigned by us. We require them to protect your information in the same way that we do, and not to transfer or use it for any other purpose.
4.3. The information (data) we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any countries in which we operate, or in which our employees, managers, policyholders, professional advisors (including lawyers, notaries, etc.) are located. , agents, suppliers, contractors or subcontractors, to enable us to use that information under this Policy. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws similar to those in the European Economic Area: the United States, Japan, and India.
5. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
5.1. We respect your personal information and take all reasonable steps to protect it from loss, misuse, or alteration. Where appropriate, these may include technical measures: firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, unique and complex passwords, and encryption. We also take organizational and physical measures, such as training staff on data processing, identifying data incidents and risks, restricting staff access to your personal information, and ensuring physical security, including properly securing documents when they are not in use.
5.2. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the complete security of data sent over the Internet. You are solely responsible for keeping your password to access our website confidential.
6. CHANGES AND SUPPLEMENTS
If you have any questions or concerns about the privacy of your data and our data protection policies, please contact us. If your request is addressed to our data protection officer, for example, you suspect a data breach, please indicate this in your message.
Personal data controller:
2093 PHILADELPHIA PIKE
CLAYMONT, DE 19703